AGM 17

An area for members to chat about pretty much anything allotment related!
Woodfarm64

AGM 17

Post by Woodfarm64 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:44 pm

That went a lot better and more civilised than many of us expected. A. Very civil meeting and congratulations to all members elected now all you have to do is prove the membership your worthy of the office. I look forward to much progress in many areas.

Derek Allison

Re: AGM 17

Post by Derek Allison » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:35 am

Yes I also expected more entertainment.
Very pleased that the treasurer and general secretary will no longer be voting and the chairperson only when necessary.
Disappointed at the turnout and concerned that only a few sites put forward representatives for the management committee.
Now waiting for the result of the police investigation and a solution to the potters field disaster.
Derek Allison, Tar Works Road West.

Chairman

Re: AGM 17

Post by Chairman » Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:24 pm

Derek thanks for the positive remark. We know we have a long 12 months ahead of us, and if anyone has any constructive input into how they would like to see things move forward and what changes they would like to see put in place then please let us know. There will be notices go up with contact info so you can email any suguesthouse.

Woodfarm64

On site Annua AGM

Post by Woodfarm64 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:30 am

These on site AGM’s are being held over this weekend. Many of us appear unaware of this recent legislation or its origin ?
Personally I would welcome the standardised approach as a process of Governance ensuring ALL sites adhere to AND abide by the same procedures.
There is in my opinion currently far too many variations of procedure across the 16 sites. We are ONE Association regulated by one constitution approved by the majority of members. LET THE MANAGEMENT KNOW YOUR IDEAS-OPINIONS-GREIVANCES IN WRITING PLEASE !