Accountant letter

An area for members to chat about pretty much anything allotment related!
Spud king

Accountant letter

Post by Spud king » Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:45 pm

Does anyone know what the letter has indicated the issues are from the accountant

Woodfarm64

Re: Accountant letter

Post by Woodfarm64 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:58 pm

Yes but pending a TIMED response from alleged perpetrator no further information is being released at present. Everyone should be given the right to respond to allegations
When authorised in due course, information may be posted-but please be assured the matter IS being addressed as per the wishes of the members Every effort is being made to have this matter hand and answers available prior to the AGM on 29th August -or sooner

Spud king

Post by Spud king » Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:56 pm

Thanks for your response it's nice know that the committee is working for the members at long last

JJ Kale

Post by JJ Kale » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:35 pm

Some members have got hold of copies of the letter anyway, so why not put it on the website so we can all see it? If the accountant says things are wrong he would not say so if he was not sure.

Generalsecretary

Post by Generalsecretary » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:36 am

Hi

As you state there is a letter and the full accounts details which we have received from the accountant. This was only received on Wednesday this week as a final account. If you would like a copy of the letter and accounts please email me and I will send you a copy.. we will also be putting a copy on the notice boards.

Just email secretarygyandgaa@hotmail.com. I will be happy to send a copy to anyone who would like one so you have the information before the AGM which will allow you to bring up any questions you may have.